At Semunyeni, we are completely understanding with the ever changing conditions the world is currently facing and we aim to be as accommodating as possible to give you the utmost reassurance that we are able to adapt to those ever changing conditions. With open communication, we are happy to rather postpone your safari to a time that would better suit you should something arise due to Covid-19. It is for this reason we have implemented our Flexi-date policy to give you security in your choice when choosing a safari with us.

COVID-19 TERMS & CONDITIONS  

  • A deposit of 10% is payable within 7 days of confirmation of booking.
  • This 10% deposit is used solely to reserve the campsites for the clients through BOGA or HATAB.
  • The reservation is only considered to be confirmed once payment has been received by Semunyeni Safaris.
  • The remaining balance is payable 30 days prior to arrival date.
  • The safari can be cancelled 14 days prior to arrival date.
  • Safaris are confirmed on a first come first serve basis.
  • Confirmation is subjected to campsite availability through BOGA and HATAB.
  • Should the client not be able to travel due to circumstances related to Covid-19, the client reserves the right to postpone their safari until a stage where they are able to travel.
  • Should the client not be able to postpone or use the dates requested, Semunyeni will fully refund the 10% deposit.

SURCAHRGE RATES

  • Should the group be less than a minimum of 4 pax staying for less than 4 nights, there is an additional $150 + Rack Rates charged on 2 pax
  • an additional $100 + Rack rates charged on groups of 3 pax