Who we are
Our website address is: https://semunyeni.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We don’t collect comments
We don’t collect media
If you leave a comment on our site contact form you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We collect information about you during the form submission process on our WordPress website.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Form Fields Data: Forms Fields data includes the available field types when creating a form. We’ll use this to, for example, collect informations like Name, Email and other available fields.
When you fill up a form, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, email address, phone number and any other form fields found in the form building options. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including transaction details and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your safari trip
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our form offerings
- Or any other service the built form was created to comply with and it’s necessary information
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the form fields for future submissions.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue keeping it. For example, we will store form submission information for 003 years for tax, accounting and marketing purposes. This includes your name, email address.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, Administrators and Editors and any body else who has permission can access:
- Form submission information and other details related to it
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill transactions and support you.
What we share with others
We do not share information with third parties.